3rd Grade Lessons 1 - 10
Lesson 4: Examine content for Accuracy and Validity
You will be examining web content for accuracy and validity. This is part 2 of your lesson.
Lesson 5: Google Drive and Typing Agent
Practice typing to eventually achieve 15 W.P.M and learn how to navigate their Google Drive/mail
- Type for 10 minutes in Typing Agent. Remember, you will need to practice typing outside of school and in your classroom
1. Review how to login into Google drive and sign out of Google Drive
2. You can login to your Google Drive by clicking on GoKids Links
3. Learn how to access your Gmail account
Practice typing to eventually achieve 15 W.P.M and learn review how to navigate their Google Drive/mail. Part 2.
- Practice Keyboarding for 10 minutes in Typing Agent. Click on GoKids Links to access Typing Agent.
- Digital Literacy Lesson on Gmail/Email
You are going to be learning about Google drive, creating a folder, creating a document and using that document for keyboarding.
You will be Introduced to different types of URL suffixes including: org, com, net, edu, gov
- .com: com represents the word "commercial," and is the most widely used extension in the world. Most businesses prefer a .com domain name because it is a highly recognized symbol for having a business presence on the Internet.
- .gov: for government sites;
- .net: represents the word "network," and is most commonly used by Internet service providers, Web-hosting companies or other businesses that are directly involved in the infrastructure of the Internet.
- .edu: this is for educational sites like colleges and universities or educational institutions
- .mil: Used by the United States military.
.org represents the word "organization," and is primarily used by non-profits groups or trade associations