3rd Grade Lessons 1 - 10
Lesson 4: Examine content for Accuracy and Validity
You will be examining web content for accuracy and validity. This is part 2 of your lesson.
Lesson 5: Google Drive and Typing Agent
Practice typing to eventually achieve 15 W.P.M and learn how to navigate their Google Drive/mail
- Type for 10 minutes in Typing Agent. Remember, you will need to practice typing outside of school and in your classroom
- Learn how to login into Google drive and sign out of Google Drive
- You can login to your Google Drive by clicking on GoKids Links
- Learn how to access your Gmail account
- Compose an email to your Computer teacher or Classroom Teacher
Practice typing to eventually achieve 15 W.P.M and learn review how to navigate their Google Drive/mail. Part 2.
1. Practice Keyboarding for 10 minutes in Typing Agent. Click on GoKids Links to access Typing Agent.
2. Digital Literacy Lesson on Gmail/Email
You are going to be learning about Google drive, creating a folder, creating a document and using that document for keyboarding.
You will be Introduced to different types of URL suffixes including: org, com, net, edu, gov
- .com: com represents the word "commercial," and is the most widely used extension in the world. Most businesses prefer a .com domain name because it is a highly recognized symbol for having a business presence on the Internet.
- .gov: for government sites;
- .net: represents the word "network," and is most commonly used by Internet service providers, Web-hosting companies or other businesses that are directly involved in the infrastructure of the Internet.
- .edu: this is for educational sites like colleges and universities or educational institutions
- .mil: Used by the United States military.
.org represents the word "organization," and is primarily used by non-profits groups or trade associations