5th Grade Lessons 11- 20
You will learn to organize, sort, and analyze data for comparisons.
Planning a Camping Trip!
You will begin using a Coding program tutorials
- Student Instructions:
- Choose one of the images that has been provided
- Create a new Google drawing
- Name it: Lastname:Anaglyph
- Save one of the images or copy the URL
- Insert/image/by upload or by url, if by url: paste in the URL of the image.
- Make the image as large as possible without pixelation
- Click on image options and choose the cyan color
- Copy your image
- Click on image options and choose the red color and make it ½ transparent
- They are layered but will need adjusted.
- If the image looks somewhat blurry, it is probably correct.
- (if available, test with glasses
- Open your Google Drive and create a New document called: lastname:2page
You will replicate the document that your teacher will give you.
- Centered title
- Double spaced
- Font Arial 12
- Bold Headings
- Insert page number
- You will need to type this in class in one setting